POLYGON : Get Some Free $MATIC
By Ju (Septembre, 26th 2021)
/!\ WARNING /!\
First of all, be very careful with the faucet websites you try to get free $MATIC from because there are many scams on the internet that will try to steal your coins and tokens, instead of providing you with free $MATIC!
The Polygon network has become very fashionable and it is easy to understand it as soon as you understand the lightness, not to say the almost free transaction fees compared to the Ethereum network for example.
Polygon is even cheaper to use than the Binance Smart Chain network, that’s to say!
Before you can invest on one of the many platforms of the Polygon network, like QuickSwap, you will need a few $MATIC to be able to pay your transaction fees.
So we’re going to look at a few trusted faucet sites that will provide you with a few portions of MATIC (~0.001 MATIC on average) that will allow you to complete your first transaction fees, especially to acquire more $MATIC in the first instance for your future transactions !
METAMASK MATIC/POLYGON NETWORK SETUP
- Go to the amazing website =>https://chainlist.org/
- Search for “MATIC”
- Clic the “CONNECT” Button of the first MATIC reply
- Allow the Chainlist website to auto-setup Matic(Polygon) Network in your MetaMask
POLYGON/MATIC FAUCET LIST
In general to get free $MATIC from a faucet, the process is simple, clic the “CONNECT” button to connect and allow the faucet website to your metamask wallet (already configured on the Matic Polygon Network with an already active address) and complete the Captcha.
For this faucet, you have to manually copy and paste your MetaMask Polygon/Matic address from your MetaMask.
To be complete…
- Website: https://www.xcash.foundation/
- Follow us on Twitter: @XCashCrypto
- X-Cash Swap/Exchange in the X-Bank : https://x-bank.io
- X-Cash Documentation : https://docs.xcash.foundation/applications/wxcash
- Join the community on Discord: https://discord.gg/ukmS3uwwsB
- Learn how to vote with your XCASH and get a passive income:
- GitHub — DPoPS program source code: https://github.com/X-CASH-official/xcash-dpops
- Technical documentation — Delegated Proof-of-Private-Stake, a DPoS implementation under X-Cash: https://docs.xcash.foundation/dpops/yellowpaper-delagated-proof-of-private-stake
- More links on X-Cash: https://linktr.ee/x.cash